- Graduated from Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage Center located in Rochester, MN in July 2001.
- Studied Neuromuscular Therapy under Jack Baker in 2002 from Windermere Institute of Healing Arts in Iowa.
- Studied and received certification in Vita-Flex Bodywork, Color Therapy and Nutritional Therapy under Tom Woloshyn, a noted Holistic Health Practitioner and Consultant from British Columbia in 2003.
- Studied Heated Stone Massage in 2004.
- January and June 2007, completed 60 hours of Orthopedic Medical Massage Training from James Waslaski, a noted international lecturer, practitioner, and teacher.
Therapeutic grade essential oils are used for all massage techniques to help reduce stress and relax the muscles.
Orthopedic Massage & Pain Management
A multidisciplinary approach to restore structural balance. Focused on prevention & rehabilitation of musculoskeletal dysfunctions, chronic pain & sports injuries.
Relaxation massage to relieve the stress of everyday life. This type is usually lighter than the deep tissue massage.
Addresses the pain and dysfunctions of the body’s soft tissue. Improve circulation, reduce pain and restore balance to the sensorimotor system.
Rain Drop Therapy
Integrates Vita-Flex, massage and the power of essential oils to bring the body into structural and electrical alignment.
Vitality through the reflexes. Mainly working with the reflex points of the hands and feet to release the body’s energy of unlimited healing powers.
Health Solutions Massage & Bodywork – Massage Therapists
Address: 275 37th St NE Rochester, MN 55906
Phone: (507) 951-1505